Broccolini is a great quick cooking vegetable and this recipe is one of my go to meals. It’s super quick and plenty tasty.
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 150 grams firm tofu
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- Wash broccolini bunch and chop into thirds
- Slice tofu into 1/2 centimetre thick slices and lay on chopping board, cover with tea-towel and flip over. Press down to squeeze water out of the tofu
- Chop the chilli
- Throw all of the ingredients into a microwave dish with a tablespoon of water and microwave for 3 minutes
This recipe gets 5 stars for being easy to clean up after, the only dishes are the microwave container and the chopping board.