I write a blog about lazy cooking which I’ve been too lazy to update for months, oops. It is in this spirit of laziness which I share the next recipe, which is a variation on the last one I shared.
I saw this post by @fitness_bianca back in December and just had to have the combination of pesto gnocchi and cherry tomatoes. There many people in the world who make their own pesto from scratch, and I assume Bianca’s vegan pesto recipe would be a good one, but I really can’t offer an opinion, because I’m a store-bought sort of girl.
There is so much fun grilling the cherry tomatoes. Three to four minutes in the sandwich press depending on the size of the tomato
- 200 grams dried potato gnocchi
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 dessertspoon pesto
- Spread gnocchi out in a microwave dish with a 1/4 cup of water and microwave for 3 minutes
- After 2 minutes pop the whole cherry tomatoes on the sandwich press grill and close
- Heat up a frypan with some oil and add the gnocchi once they are done
- Stir in the pesto then add the cherry tomatoes and serve